Opta data feeds overview
Opta content straight to your website or app
Our technical team understands your requirements for XML - robust, accurate and timely.
We work constantly, improving and developing our feeds to ensure that our market-leading level of data gets to your system as quickly and easily as possible.
Data feeds available
Opta data feeds are split into three main categories:
- Core Data feeds - contains basic match data from a wide variety of competitions across the world.
- Classic Data feeds - more detailed statistical data and aggregated stats.
- Performance Data feeds - the most detailed level of live data available anywhere, containing x,y coordinates and time-stamps.
Hundreds of competitions covered
The type of feeds we can provide include:
- Fixtures and results.
- Line-ups, league tables and live scores.
- Live stats by player and team, including:
- shots (on/off target, outcome and inside/outside area).
- passes (long/short, successful/unsuccessful and zone)
- assists, through balls and key passes.
- tackles and duels (successful/unsuccessful).
- clearances, blocks and interceptions.
- saves and goalkeeper actions.
- fouls and foul type.
- Text commentaries.
- Positional information, including x,y coordinates and time-stamps of every on-ball action.
- Season-to-date cumulative stats.
- Historical data sets.
The world of sport, direct and in detail
Sports data feeds provided by Opta include the biggest competitions in:
- Rugby Union
- Rugby League
- American Football