- PT Football Quality Control
- PT Motorsport Analyst
- Data Visualisation Specialist
- PT UK Football Analyst
- PT European Football Analyst
- Rugby Union Analyst – Out Of Hours
- Rugby Union Analyst – Part Time
- Rugby League Analyst – Part Time
- Rugby League In-Ground Analyst (Cheshire/Merseyside/Greater Manchester) - Part Time
- Bookings Coordinator
Date Posted: 27 January 2017
Location: Feltham, London
Department: Group Operations
Job Title: Bookings Coordinator
Reports To (title): Bookings Team Manager
Career Level: CL2
Location: Feltham, UK
Hours of Work: 37.5
Line Management Responsibility: No
JOB PURPOSE (SO WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?)
Perform are seeking a candidate to join our Bookings team in Feltham. As a Bookings Coordinator you will work within Content Operations and be responsible for coordinating the signal acquisition & distribution facilities for 30,000 + live events each year. You will be responsible for choosing the correct method for all bookings made across the business and detailing accurately, the often complicated transmission path and live routing information for our 24/7 MCR teams. You will be working in an often pressured and fast moving environment so you need to have the ability to work calmly under pressure. The successful candidate will handle simultaneous tasks on a daily basis whilst liaising with account management, content management, MCR teams and external clients. We use ScheduALL scheduling system for all our scheduling and cost tracking. The position will require you to work evenings, public holidays and weekends on a shift basis.
KEY DELIVERABLES (WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?)
- Scheduling facilities within ScheduALL for IP, satellite & fibre signal acciquistion as well as distribution.
- Communicating with third party providers & clients via email and telephone.
- Cost tracking for all incoming & outgoing bookings via ScheduALL.
- Managing daily workloads and responsibility with other team members.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS (DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN INTERVIEW?)
- Using ScheduALL or similar scheduling system.
- Knowledge of accessing video via IP, satellite & fibre.
- Working in a high pressure, tight deadline, production or transmission environment.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Absolute, minimal error with booking and scheduling.
- Accurate tracking of costs for third party costs.
- Workflows and procedures are correctly followed.
THESE ARE THE PERFORM COMPETENCIES YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED IN YOUR ROLE….
- High attention to detail.
- Highly organized with a methodological approach to work.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Ability to hit tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Ability to work well within a team and have a team attitude.
- Open to change and new workflows.
- Ability to multitask.
- Professional attitude.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
IF YOU HAVEN’T YET GOT A FEEL FOR THE CULTURE AT PERFORM, THEN READ ON…
Here at Perform we like to consider ourselves a progressive, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports media broadcasting company. We are passionate about what we do and really good at it too!!
Here are some of the things you can expect working at Perform; collaboration, innovation, ever changing, empowerment, work hard and personal development.
You’ll receive up to 25 days annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme*, and Childcare Voucher Scheme*. Free parking is available for Feltham offices. We also have a subsidised canteen at Feltham with Starbucks coffee from £1.
And there’s more…… You’ll have access to the Perform online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding Refer a Friend scheme. If you fancy a move abroad; Perform are currently seeking the best talent in a number of countries around the world!
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Find out more about what we do!
Now that you’ve made the effort to read about this great opportunity - click apply!! Remember to review more fantastic opportunities on our careers page and start your adventure at Perform!