- PT Football Quality Control
- PT Motorsport Analyst
- Data Visualisation Specialist
- PT UK Football Analyst
- PT European Football Analyst
- Basketball Data Editorial Executive
- Rugby Union Analyst – Out Of Hours
- Rugby Union Analyst – Part Time
- Rugby League Analyst – Part Time
- Research Executive - Perform
- Cricket Analyst - Glamorgan
- Cricket Analyst - Kent
- Data Collection Executive
Research Executive - Perform
Date Posted: 12 December 2016
Location: Feltham, London
Department: Emerging Markets
Job Title: Research Executive
Reports To (title): Chief Commercial Officer
Career Level: CL 3
Location: Feltham, London
Hours of Work: 37,5
Line Management Responsibility: No
As a Research Executive in the Perform Group Commercial division reporting to the Head of Business Intelligence, you will play a key role in shaping the direction of strategic decisions for the entire Group and be an invaluable support to our commercial teams. You will be responsible for ensuring the team is aware of key information relating to sports media rights, audience consumption trends, competitor activity and wider industry news. You will regularly present your work with senior Perform executives, giving you the opportunity to expand your knowledge and progress.
● Research of sports consumption trends in existing and future potential markets.
● Assisting Production teams in the management of content scheduling research.
● Compilation of subscription industry developments and market intelligence reports.
● Making recommendations to management re: market entry strategies.
● Analysis of competitor products – Broadcast, Digital, Rights Agencies etc.
● Assistance in preparation of materials for rights holder meetings and pitches.
● Management of internal and external reporting.
● Liaison with all Perform divisions to ensure information is available to all stakeholders.
Technical Skills Required
● Knowledge of sports, digital media and subscription industries.
● Experience in industry would be preferable but not essential.
● Bachelor’s degree.
● Analytical/numerical capabilities are essential.
● High level use of Microsoft Office products, in particular Microsoft Excel.
● Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
● External communication/Account Management capabilities.
● Ability to work remotely/alone without management support.
Personal Competencies Required
● Courage to make smart decisions.
● Able to focus on the things that matter.
● Prepared to challenge your colleagues to make us better.
● Honest and straightforward with your communication and open to direct feedback.
● Passionately curious.
You’ll receive up to 25 days annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme*, and Childcare Voucher Scheme*. Free parking is available for Feltham offices.
*Note - some of these benefits will not be available to you, until successful completion of your probation.
You’ll have access to the Perform online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career deal to support your professional development and aspirations.
Perform is a leading digital sports content and media group.
- 43 Locations
- Over 2000 Employees
- 4 Divisions
Our mission is to connect the world of sport by producing the quickest, most detailed and most engaging content, and managing a network of media brands with a significant global scale.
Perform Media: Connecting brands with sports fans
Global and local media properties engaging a mass audience of sports fans, wherever they are and on whatever platform they choose.
Perform Content: Complete Sports Content
We collect, produce, package and distribute data, editorial and video for professional sports competitions across the globe. We deliver more content, more quickly, and in more detail, than anyone else.
DAZN: Connect to a world of sport
A great deal for the rights holders and fans. Live and on-demand sports content across multiple connected devices. Our pioneering live sports service, DAZN is now live in Japan, Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Gaming: Development and registration of social gaming and betting
The Gaming Division is responsible for user registration and developing social gaming and betting revenues across our Media portals. Perform Gaming designs, develops and launches new features and products that drive new users to our portals.
If you're interested in this role please apply here.