- PT Football Quality Control
- PT Motorsport Analyst
- Data Visualisation Specialist
- PT UK Football Analyst
- PT European Football Analyst
- Football In-Ground Analyst (London and the South-East)
- Football In-Ground Analyst (Yorkshire and Lincolnshire)
- Football In-Ground Analyst (East Midlands)
- Football In-Ground Analyst (Newport)
- Rugby Union Analyst – Out Of Hours
- Rugby Union Analyst – Part Time
- Rugby League Analyst – Part Time
- Rugby League In-Ground Analyst (Cheshire/Merseyside/Greater Manchester) - Part Time
- Marketing Assistant - One Year Placement
- Bookings Coordinator
Multi-Sports Data Editorial
Date Posted: 06 January 2016
Perform are looking for new members of their data editorial team on both a full-time and a freelance basis. The roles will be based in Tokyo, Leeds or London as part of the company’s new OTT project. The successful candidate will have an extensive knowledge of multiple sports, especially football, baseball, and NFL. The role will require regular weekend and night-time work.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- A broad knowledge of and interest in a number of different sports with a focus on football (soccer) and American sports. Knowledge of both Japanese sports and Japanese sporting stars overseas useful.
- Bilingual Japanese and English a necessity.
- Experience of sports broadcast production processes an advantage.
- Ability to manipulate data and produce editorial content to a high standard and work to tight deadlines. Accuracy is paramount.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to the changing demands of the role.
- Patience, common sense and the ability to learn quickly are key attributes to this role.
- Must be able to work in a team and be prepared to learn on the spot and use initiative.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential. Experience with content management systems would be beneficial.
- The successful candidate will be innovative with the desire to push the company forward and develop new ideas and strategies.